dijous, 24 de setembre del 2009

Second Batxillerat


Hi everyone!
I began second Batxillerat for two weeks and I passed first of BTX clean! I failed five subjects but I passed all of them. When I opened the card and I saw the marks I shouted high and the teachers around told off me.
In summer I was working by swimming-pool lifeguard in Sant Peter Fisherman, it was a great experience because I healed a sweet kid four or five times and she carried a lot everytime but I was there to calm she down and do anything to cure any injuries.
Then the magic day arrived and I thought "Oh no, and other time no." because I must began the last year on the highschool. Anyway I was exciting because I thought the next year I'll be 18 and the university is coming.
So I hope this year is going to be hardly and it will be an unforgettable experience in my life.

Good luck for you and me because It will be necessary in the short future!



See you next time.